Dogs are welcome to stay at the Strong House Inn
We are very happy to be able to accept dogs on a limited basis; however, we have some guidelines for you to follow so you can bring your favorite buddy!
- Please be sure your dog is leashed when outside your guest room.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the room, unless in a crate and not barking.
- We know that you will agree that dogs do not belong on our beds or furniture. While housekeeping staff is very thorough, microscopic dog dander can cause irritation to other guests with allergies.
- Dog owners are responsible for removing dog waste and disposing in proper receptacles.
- Damages from dogs are the responsibility of the owner.
Kennel Services are available 5 minutes from the Inn for Doggie Day Care or for boarding your cat.
Please download and fill out the form below if you'd like to bring your dog to the Inn:
The Strong House Inn reserves the right to require immediate removal of any pet displaying but not limited to dangerous behavior, excessive barking or evidence of disease. Current vaccination and registration papers are required upon check in. Pet owners will be responsible for any charges relating to the removal of the pet including transportation and kennel fees.
- All dogs must be house trained.
- Dogs will be kept from jumping/laying on beds or furniture in the guest’s rooms.
- Dogs are permitted in only the rented room of their owner and the hallway closest to the exit near the owner’s room. All dogs will be kept out of all public rooms.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the room unless in a crate and not barking, We will contact you to remove your dog if left unattended in the room and barking; disrupting other guests.
- While on the Strong House Inn property, pets must kept on a leash at all times. This is for the safety of your pet and our other guests. Please feel free to walk your leashed pet on our walking trails.
- Pets are not allowed in the dining room. Health inspector would not be happy.
- Please pick-up after your pet. There is a wastebasket outside for its disposal. If you need bags, please feel free to ask and we will provide them to you.
- There will be a pet fee of $35 for the first night and $10 for each additional night. One Dog will be allowed per room reservation..
- Pet owners is responsible for and agrees to authorize Strong House Inn to charge the credit card provided for any damage or excessive cleaning charges caused by pet.
- Pet owners agree to release, defend, and indemnify The Strong House Inn, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by the pet.
Please understand that it is a privilege to be able to travel with your pet. Being a responsible pet owner will help us to be able to extend our pet friendly services for years to come. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.