Motorcycle Touring in Style
Cruise up to our luxurious base camp to receive a warm welcome and a 10% discount on any of our rooms for individual or group motorcyclist. We are a family-owned and operated inn since 1992. With views of both the Adirondack and Green Mountains, and minutes from Lake Champlain, the Strong House Inn is a great central location to many fantastic destinations. We know what’s important to you because we ride too! Below are a few of our offerings, however, you will be pleasantly surprised with all the small touches we include to make your stay memorable.
- Free Wi-Fi, TV, AC, and private bathrooms
- Hearty country breakfast is included with your stay
- 2 parking lots and plenty of room for trailer parking
- Hoses and towels are available to clean your bikes after a long day
- Complimentary 24-hour tea, coffee and cookies in the beverage center
- 4 Green Mountain Gap rides, Lake George and Steam Boat ride, and an Adirondack ride to Lake Placid and White Face Mountain. All rides offer fantastic scenery, rural landscapes and plenty of fun destinations.
- We will help map your route and make sure you know about our favorite points of interest
- The popular Ticonderoga Great Room and Tavern is beckoning to kickoff your evening with a cocktail
- Use the Saratoga Room for private buffet dinners and parties (min. 16 people / max. 50 people)
- Home-cooked plated or buffet meals can also be served in our main dining room (min. 8 people / max. 16 people)
- 4 fabulous and very popular restaurants/pubs are within walking distance from the Strong House Inn
- Enjoy outdoor seating in the courtyard with a garden gazebo and views of the Adirondack Mountains
Visit Moto Vermont if you are interested in renting a motorcycle during your stay with us. They will drop off and pick up your motorcycle for your convenience.
Please call the Strong House Inn at (802) 877-3337 to receive more information about this special package.