Art, History, and Warm Hospitality
- 2 tickets to the Shelburne Museum (Tickets are good for 2 days)
- $50 gift certificate to Black Sheep Bistro for dinner
- Decorative bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2 hearty country breakfasts
- 2 nights in one of our most popular rooms below:
Shelburne Museum is one of the finest, most diverse and unconventional museums of art and Americana. Over 150,000 works are exhibited in a remarkable setting of 38 exhibition buildings, 25 of which are historic and were relocated to the Museum grounds, including the 220-foot restored steamboat Ticonderoga. Enjoy traditional French flavors with a Vermont twist at the Black Sheep Bistro and then end the day at the Historic Strong House Inn.
$475 per couple / $535 per couple during fall foliage. Taxes are not included.